The Inaugural Retreat
January 29- February 5
( ...and all you need to pack is a pair of sunglasses.. and I guess some clothes...)
Who is this for? For YOU, of course; whether you are a hobby artist, a professional or just someone who colored as a child and is curious to do more. I am keeping my retreats small to be able to give all of the personal hands on help you want in a variety of mediums, to create the perfect fit for YOU.
What does this include?
- 7 nights, 6 days at the newly restored 1930's beach house in Corona del Mar, California
- a cozy bed (double occupancy)
- exquisite food (some out at my favorite local spots, some in- created by chef extraordinaire- yours truly!)
- individualized art instruction in mediums of your fancy, (watercolor, oil, encaustic, pastel, acrylic...)
- sketch-booking around town (I'll even give you one of my favorite sketch books to fill!)
- plein air from the rooftop to the seashore, to the estuary (a personal favorite!)
- a gallery hop in Laguna Beach
- and more- not to mention the intangibles of friendship, quiet time, rest, and renewal
- And guess what!! This Inaugural Retreat also includes a special two day workshop at Jenny Doh's, Studio Crescendoh with the Amazing Jeanne Oliver!